Our fully licensed funeral home has been providing mortuary services in New York City and the Tri-State Area for over 15 years. Specializing in direct cremations, we offer an affordable alternative to expensive funeral costs.
Our staff helps with all of the cremation planning needs: consultation with the family, preparation and filing of all necessary documents, plus transportation and preparation.
Because convenience is so important to quality service, we are available day and night, 365 days a year. If you are suddenly faced with a death in your family, or the loss of a friend, put your trust in the people with experience, compassion and dedication. Put your trust in us.
Our Cremation Services are complete at $1500 plus cash advances. This price includes the following:
– Transportation of your loved one from place of death to our funeral home (home removals require additional personal for safe & dignified transfers at an additional cost)
– Staff services to secure necessary authorizations for the cremation process
– Local transportation to the crematory*
– An alternate container for cremations
– Temporary Plastic Urn
– Refrigeration for up to 48 hours at no additional charge
– Pre-Cremation Identification
– Retrieval of your loved ones ashes from crematory back to our funeral home
What is not included in this price?
Certified death certificate copies (prices vary depending on place of death, in NYC, each is $15)
Delivery of Cremains – We provide the option of hand delivering cremains for families that reside within the 5 NYC Boros for an additional $60, or mailing them via USPS to anywhere in the USA.
Specialty Urns – Your loved one’s cremains will be returned in a simple and durable plastic urn, housed and protected within a decorative cardboard box provided by the crematorium. For families that would like to purchase beautiful specialty urns instead, we carry a large selection of various and unique urns as well as keepsakes, many customizable. Please ask our Funeral Directors about your options when making arrangements.
* The crematory included in this price is an affordable and reputable crematory in Linden, New Jersey. There are other options that your family may prefer, please call us and we can explain the differences, 718-282-0666.